In 2020-21 many previous flights were discontinued or rescheduled - covid of course. Info below is an indicative guide from pre-2021.
For 2022, schedules will probably not be released until Dec. 2021. You can check when with airlines (suggest phone; flights are not yet on the websites).
Meanwhile we will accept bookings for a refundable deposit, with agreed flexible dates based on the info below.
Flight searching and price comparisons on the internet are very trying, to say the least! If that's not your favourite way to waste the hours, don't hesitate to call or email me with your likely visit periods, and I'll do it without commitment either side. (years of experience for visitors, and ourselves as much-travelled expats).
1. Air from UK direct to Skiathos JSI, transfer to most villas 10-15 mins:
Airlines from UK to Skiathos JSI; return fares:
- TUI (ex Thomsons): LGW, NCL, MAN, EMA, BRS, BOH (Bournemouth) - check each airport https://www.tui.co.uk/flight/ ~£400-£500
- Formerly Thos Cook, but slots have been taken over by other operators.
- Jet2 www.jet2.com/en/flights/greece/Skiathos STN, BHM, MAN approx £200-£400 return (2021)
- B-A: LCY; www.britishairways.com £300 - £360 return Mon-Tue-Wed, double that on Fridays - difficult to use BA site (Aug 2021)
- other operators whch may offer flight-only are: Olypmic Holidays; Avro; Cosmos
2. Air from UK via Volos VOL, Skiathos mainland port: then shuttle coach + hydrofoil to Skiathos, 2½hrs
Airlines and surface from UK to Volos VOL, then on to Skiathos
- Easyjet: LGW; www.easyjet.com £200-£300 return
3. Air from UK via Athens (ATH) (maybe with extra holiday break?) then to Skiathos (JSI) EITHER by air (45 mns) OR by road and hydrofoil (4 hrs )
Airlines from UK to Athens (ATH):
- Aegean Air: LHR, MAN, EDI - www.aegeanair.com
- Wizzair: LTN, www.wizzair.com
- Ryan: STN, DUB www.ryanair.com
- Easyjet: LGW, BRS, MAN, EDI - www.easyjet.com
Airlines or surface, from Athens (ATH) to Skiathos, JSI (or port SKI):
- Aegean Air: www.aegeanair.com ooperate as Olympic Air,
- Taxi Athens to Agios Konstantinos port AGK 2 hrs www.athenstransfertaxi.com (or Google 'Athens Transfer Taxi') . One-way £225 for 4-7, £70 each for 3
- Hydrofoil from AGK to SKI, www.hellenicseaways.gr (£35 one-way)
4. Air from UK via Venice VCE-Marco Polo (not TFS) ... then Skiathos (but pricey unless offset by a Venice break)
Airlines from UK to Venice, then Athens to Skiathos:
- Easyjet to VCE*: LGW, LTN, BRS, EDI, BFS * Note - E-Jet UK to VCE/Marco Polo; NOT Ryan to TSF Venice/Treviso
- Volotea: VCE (direct to JSI) www.volotea.com/en/ (Spanish, we use - very good)
Skiathos JSI, Athens ATH, Volos VOL (Easyjet), Bergamo (for Ryan hub, Milan) BGY, Venice (for Volotea) VCE
London all LON, Gatwick LGW, Stansted STN, Luton LTN, City LCY
Southampton STN (for FlyLoLo - routng is on website as to "Skopelos via Skiathos')
Bristol BRS, Birmingham BHX, East Midlands EMA, Manchester MAN, Newcastle NCL, Edinburgh EDI, Belfast BFS, Dublin DUB, Bournemouth BOH