- Rental Rates
- Owners rental rates are shown on each villa-page sub-menu tab as 'Prices'
Prices are 'Seasonal' from end May to September as: 'Low-'; 'Mid-'; 'High-'; 'Mid-'; 'End-'. 'Off-' season prices may be possible October to April; May is generally unavailable
- Prices are a total including basic short-lease rental, plus a fixed fee for requested maintenance/materials during the lease (such as equipment breakdown, pool cleaning, domestic supplies, welcome pack, bed/bath linen laundry, end cleaning, etc.)
Changeover days are flexible. Although seasonal price dates below are shown as 'Friday to Friday' and for '7 nights', flights are available most days, and any dates are possible subject to other bookings - to discuss when we talk.
- You can move in to the villa from 16:00 p.m., and need to leave before 10:00 a.m. - other timings may be possible subject to other bookings
- I update the availability date chart as accurately as possible, but cannot confirm your booking enquiry until we have all made sure the villa fully suits your needs, and we have received your deposit for a firm booking (please call for details).
- Occupancy is for a party of up to 8 adults, subject to any agreed party-size or age reductions. Seasonal offers may be on offer for fewer (or with sub-teenagers).
- Fill out form on "Enquire Now" tab, I respond within 2 hrs. Please include your tel. no. so we can discuss any special requirements.
- You can pay by PayPal if you wish (with no fee or surcharge). I don't have an on-line booking system - or its fees the 'mass bookings' sites charge !
- 'Price' the means the final cost calculated pro-rata to the price per night on the basis of the price chart. Ask the owner if seasonal overlap pricing applies.
- 'Price' includes the base unfurnished property rental, and costs of any supply stated in the owner's terms as having been requested and pre-paid by the renter.
This is because licences to rent villas prohibit rental 'by the room'', or with inclusive hotel-type facilities - unless that is, the renter wants to pay (for example) for
a pool lifeguard as required at hotels !
- There are no surcharges, booking fees, or similar.
- Be sure you book the villa by direct contact using the form "Enquire Now" under each villa-page tab ... because most other supposedly 'direct villa-rental' sites
are actually booking agents (click sub-menu "Fair Pricing"), and will lock you into surcharges if you contact an owner via their site - even if only for an enquiry.
- Payment terms
If not shown with the villa, you will need to agree payment terms and method (including deposits) with the owner. Many now offer PayPal