MENU - click 'View Details' then Pg-Dn. Traditional 1-floor blue-shutter red-tiled villa for up to 8, stunning views from 3-terrace olive-grove garden and pool. Reviews 4½-5/5, 5-25 mins to 50+ sandy beaches, scores of beach and country tavernas. Skiathos town's quayside-marina tavernas 10 mins; 3 of Skiathos top-10 tavernas just 14 mins walk.
... nestles in a half-acre hillside olive-grove, amongst a few villas attractively scattered along the Skiathos best coastal viewpoint - the Katsaros ridge overlooking sandy beaches below, and the stunning '7-island' 60-mile panoramic view across Skiathos bay to Skopelos, Evia, and Skyros islands. It's only 10 mins drive to Skiathos village and harbours, with tavernas, cafes, bars, and shops - and 10-25 mins to most of the 60+ mainly sandy beaches. More details, click here: "About Skiathos", and for how to get here, Travel to Skiathos ... (briefly - the extended Skiathos Airportbrought fares down for direct daily UK and European charters, or budget flights to Athens and onward by local flights or express hydrofoil. It's also surprisingly quick and practical as a car tour.
OVERVIEW There's a shared gated entrance and the whole setting is a very peaceful and quiet location. It's a traditional Greek island villa with blue shutters, red-tiled roofs, and - rare on Skiathos - its own Cycladic-style roof terrace. There’s a large cool flag-stoned living room, split-level to the winter log fireplace and sofa, four air-conditioned bedrooms with exposed timber beams and roof, and a fully-equipped open-plan kitchen, with a 'pub'-style bar and stools. You can sleep 2 - 8 in cosy bedrooms, with an en-suite wet room and two shower rooms. The villa's pretty pool is fenced and gated, and set into the terraced garden with beautiful views across the bay to the '7-islands' near and far.
DINING - inside, and on the courtyardpatio The split-level living room is open-plan to the well-equipped kitchen, and doors by the traditional fireplace (winter only!) to two guest wings with four air-conditioned bedrooms. There’s a wine rack, cook-book library, and lots of paperbacks for that rare rainy day. Four French windows open onto a tastefully furnished vine-covered split-level courtyard patio overlooking a half-acre hillside olive-grove garden, with three terraces for sunbathing, partying, and drinks by the pool. You enjoy unmatched views over Skiathos bay and channel to the '7-islands' (nine if you look carefully!), and over sixty mostly sandy beaches and hidden coves. The courtyard patio with its tasteful wood furniture is your extended living-room, sheltered from breezes and warm enough for dinner and drinks 'til after midnight; with the garden lights and moonlit sea views across to the diamond necklace of village lights on Skopelos and Evia Islands.
Open-plan KITCHEN and 'pub' BAR The kitchen is open-plan across a 'pub'-style bar and stools. It has a modern ceramic cooker and hood with fan oven, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, filter coffee, two fridges with freezer compartments, work surfaces, double sink, dishwasher, and loads of storage. And there’s a washing machine, ironing board, and steam iron - plus a large outdoor ‘umbrella’ drying rack.
BED / BATHROOMS 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, 3 shower rooms. Double master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double vanity unit with glass vasques, w-c … Plus - three twin bedrooms sharing 2 shower-rooms with single vanity units and wc-s.
SUPPORT-SUPPLIES for you Although the legal rental basis is a self-catering unserviced villa (so is not legally a hotel-type "serviced lodging"), the price you pay covers both rent plus support and supplies which (for legitimate tourist certificate reasons) you are considered to have ordered as part of your booking as part of the price. These are: weekly bed- and bath-linen (sorry, no beach towels); basic domestic supplies, end-cleaning, pool and garden maintenance, breakdown maintenance on-call, welcome pack. Also, if pre-booked (payable locally), I can usually arrange 'cost-price' for ... extra cleaning, barbecue party, shopping delivery, etc.
INTERNET There's a good internet signal for 3G-4G-5G mobiles or as a wi-fi hot-spot to connect tablets or laptops (no fixed-line wi-fi - sorry, just not manageable). ... plus free wifi access at most tavernas, cafes, and bars, on beaches and in the village and harbour-sides.
GARDEN, TERRACES and POOL(see 'Photos' menu-tab) The villa and grounds are quiet and not overlooked, fenced, with parking for 4 cars out of sight on a private entrance drive at the 'road' side of the villa.
There are 4slate-paved Terraces, all with superb views ... rooftop; split-level courtyard patio with four French windows into villa; top ‘party’ terrace with sun-loungers; pool-side terrace with slate-top drinks table and seat; and a grassed picnic slope below the pool. The large un-overlooked roof sun-terrace has 360° views, from Skiathos Bay's ‘7-islands’ panorama round to the wooded hillsides of the Kechria valley leading over to the Skiathos north-coast beaches.
The pretty POOL with its own terrace and slate-top 'Ouzo' sundowner table, gives level pool access from the terrace by two slate steps down to a safety gate and in-pool steps. For full child security from all directions it's fenced and gated (as is the roof-top sunbathing terrace). The new pool (still 'above-ground' style, but built into the hillside for level 'step-down' access), replaces minor quake damage to 12 well-loved years of the old one. At c.7.3m x 4m x 1.2m it's hardly Olympic, or for "doing lengths"! But just right for the kids, and for you a cooling dip and sundowner enjoying the stunning '7-island' panorama across the sandy Skiathos Bay beaches below.
BEACHES, WATERSPORTS, BEACH BARS/TAVERNAS - all close. Details, click menu-tab 'Skiathos' - or ask for an advance copy of my free 3-part "Orchard Villa Skiathos Guide"
Picturesque SKIATHOS VILLAGE (10 mins) and harbour saw the ‘arrival of the fathers’ in "Mamma Mia" (the wedding was in Agios Ioannis church on nearby Skopelos). Paved traffic-free alleys lead to two taverna-lined harbours and marina, scores of shops, tavernas, night-clubs, bars, and all services.
SKIATHOS ISLAND has a world-class scenic coast and views, with literally scores of beaches and coves - most sandy – and the dozen or so larger ones with tavernas and water-sports. All are within 5-25 mins drive, or by water-taxi from the harbour, plus maybe a scramble down to a favourite secluded cove.
Away from the beaches are dozens of village and country tavernas; hill and forest hikes and drives, horse-riding, trail biking; and restored decorated Byzantine chapels and monasteries (no classical ruins though!).
But - if you prefer not to drive, or spend most of your time at the villa, good local transport: bus, reliable radio-taxis, bus, water-taxi … and ferries for inter-island or mainland excursions.
The villa is 14 mins walk to three top-10 (but affordable) taverna-restaurants - "Olive View"; also "Anastasia" (Paradise Hotel), and Kivo Creative Greek restaurant and wine-bar (Kivo Hotel) both with scenic pool-bars usually open to you. (Check them all on the "Trip Advisor - Skiathos" site)
... and again, full details of all this in "Orchard Villa Guest Guide": part 1- Villa Living; 2- Skiathos & the Islands; 3 - Food, Drink, some handy Greek.
CERTIFICATION Orchard Villa was listed on the former 'Owner’s Direct' site since 2005 (and 'Sunday Times', 1992). It is certified by the Greek Tourist Authority (see menu-tab 'Photos') to be short-leased on the regulatory/legal basis of landlord to tenant (not as hotel to guest).
Photos of Orchard Villa - inside, patio-courtyard, garden with terraces and pool, and views. (New pool installed 2021 - photo is old one, new looks smarter in close-up! Will update pics asap)
Photos of Skiathos are on the main menu tab, "About Skiathos" and sub-menu "Skiathos Photos"
If you would like more photos, let me know what would interest you, in an "Enquire Now!" message
And - please note descriptions and photos are non-contractual, as some items have been replaced over time - and plants often not flowering in high summer. But the view doesn't change !
All 16 reviews (none adverse, averaged 'Excellent' and 4.5 / 5.0, 5 x 5*, 6 x 4*) sent to "Owners Direct", other sites, and and myself over the past 7 years to 2019*
* until 2017, all our reviews were to the former "Owners Direct.co.uk" site. Then 'O-D' was taken over by "HomeAway.co.uk" - with a 10-20% booking charge! (click⇒ "Fair Pricing"). So we set up this 'no-fees' "www.skiathosgreekvillas.com" site, and listed Orchard Villa on other sites with no guest booking fees. So reviews since 2017 are from these sites; plus a few still from 'HomeAway' - which we still need to use for guests who do not find the other sites first! The reviews are base on an honest 'no holds barred' questionaire sent to all guests.
2020 reviews - only from James and Sophie, stayed 29 Aug - 4 Sep (no other guests due to restrictions on travel by UK , although Skiathos had no cases at all).
Hello, this is to say thank you so much for letting us have the villa. It’s such a beautiful place, and we’re having a lovely time. When you said it was the best view in the Mediterranean I thought you must be exaggerating, but now I think it may well be true! The pool is great for a refreshing dip, and we’ve enjoyed the range of comfortable shady spots to sit reading under the grapevine pergola or up on the roof terrace. Wonderful restaurant only 5 mins walk, said to be best on the island, we’ve been twice already and planning a third visit.
Pre-2020 reviews ...
From KateV Date of review - 31 July 2019 Source - www.HomeAway.co.uk/p8005317
We stayed for a week in early July and had a fantastic week. The views are wonderful, Kevin the onsite manager is helpful and fantastically quiet. You do really need to hire a car because it is a ten minute drive out of Skiathos Town with only one restaurant within easy walking distance. The villa is full of Vivienne's personal possessions so it feels very homely but some might think its a bit cluttered. Warm pool, plenty of sunbeds, effective aircom and several sunbathing decks. Charming
From:LK Date of email : Aug 15 2018 Source:response to my review questionaire (including problems)
Hi Vivienne, We have had a superb holiday, thank you! Your advice before we went was useful & we really enjoyed having the 4x4 which meant we could adventure a bit and find some quiet places. We enjoyed the pool a great deal,andhaving food there on arrival was a blessing too, thank you!
I had underestimated the mosquito situation and we did all get quite bitten, despite the plug ins and lotion. There's not a lot you can do about that though! The water pipesmade 'rushing' noises at times, but apart from that all was good, we enjoyed getting to know Kevin a bit and found him most helpful.
Thank you once again - LK
From:GS Date of email:Jul 12 2018 Source:response to my review questionaire (including problems)
Hi Vivienne Just to let you know that we had a fantastic week in your villa. The photos really don't do the villa justice, the views all round are as good as I've ever seen from a holiday let. All four of us had some (pleasant) life-changing issues to celebrate, and we couldnt have found a better place to chill out before all starting new adventures.
The booking, communications, car hire and meet and greet with Kevin, couldn't have gone any smoother. The pre-holiday information you sent us was perfect and we used it as our "Rough Guide"
We didn't get to see the whole island, as we were happy to laze around the wonderful terraces/pergolas and pool area of the villa. The added bonus for us boys, were England football performances in the world cup, so Kevin directed us to the only big sports pool bar, where we had a couple of riotous memorable nights!!
All in all it was the most memorable relaxing holiday we have ever been on, and a lot of that is down to the detailed information you provided, and the teamwork with Kevin who looked after us well.
One or two minor issues (not complaints!) , like only one tea-towel (we don’t use the dish-washer), a couple of storms and a short power cut, and some wood-wasps nibbling the wooden ceiling!
We are all sad to be back home and looking to see if we can come again
Thanks again, GS
From:SH Date of email:Aug 10 2018 Source:response to my review questionaire(including problems)
Good afternoon Vivienne,
Sorry for the late reply. Our flight was delayed, and we were two days late home ... so have been busy catching up. We had another wonderful holiday! We love your villa and the views and we really enjoyed ourselves thank you. I have been coming to Skathos since I was 13 and love the island (I hope to move over eventually) and love your family Villa.
The flowers in the garden looked so lovely, I am now working on a series of paintings inspired by your plants and flowers.
We did have minor problems with drains and insects but we are very easy going people and Kevin as always, was excellent help fixing the problems. The pool had a slight problem with algae, but It is great on hot days so we do enjoy using it.
Hopefully it will be clearer for next time. Yes, we would love to book again! We are looking at our dates and loved June so will be back in touch shortly to rebook ASAP.
Kindest regards, SH
M.S. - June 2018
We enjoyed our stay on Skiathos and the wedding went very well, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the bride looked lovely, despite the 33 degree heat!
The villa setting is beautiful and the villa is so well equipped, the terraces are beautiful with lots of sitting areas. The views are stunning – day and night, we were lucky with the full moon
Lucinka E August 2017 - Unforgettable getaway - 5/5
If I could come here every year I would! The views alone would do it - truly spectacular view of the sea from the terrace and a lovely pool that we struggled to tear ourselves away from despite having come to spend time at the beach. One of the best things about this place is that it is family owned and run, so it is beautifully cared for and feels like a home rather than an agency letting. That said all v well organised and clean. ..... The villa is comfortable, spacious, with a beautiful outdoor space organised with tables and sun loungers on different levels, surrounded by fig trees, grape vines, flowers.... You could happily hang out at the villa and not go anywhere for a week!
That said it would be a shame as Skiathos is so lovely. It's really worth having a car on the island as there are so many lovely beaches and restaurants and sites to visit, but not impossible by bus. The nearest beach to the villa is walkable - we did it a couple of times - but a long steep schlep in high temperatures.
Lovely Olive Thea restaurant round the corner (also walkable but take a torch at night!) with incredible views and lovely food, but our favourite place to eat was the fish taverna on Sklithri beach, lovely and laid back by day and intimate and romantic at night, with tables right on the beach, dinner by lamplight.
The monastery was also a fantastic place to visit, incredibly serene and stunning setting. The other briliant thing about the villa is that the owner Vivienne is incredibly helpful and was always available to answer questions, offer advice, help with organising travel or car hire - and clearly knows the island very well and loves it. We left feeling fully recharged, rested and relaxed.
Steve G.May 2017 - Perfect family villa with stunning views - what a great place for our family get-together - 5/5
From our booking through to our departure we were impressed by the care and dedication of Orchard Villa's owner Vivienne and her support team.
Vivienne furnished us with all the information one could wish for to help get our holiday on Skiathos off to a great start. Info included travel suggestions, places to shop, eat and visit etc.. and this was before we had even left the UK!
We were met by the property manager and given a comprehensive tour of the property and an overview of the facilities including the do's and dont's of life on a Greek island.
The 'welcome pack' was very impressive and included EVERYTHING we needed and more for our first night at the villa, we have travelled extensively and have never been so well looked after.
The gardens are a delight, mature vines over trellis and copious flower pots and planted beds, a grassed area off to one side and plenty of seating, dining and chill out areas. There is a sun deck with loungers and a pool deck with a generous sized pool overlooking the gorgeous views. All in all a perfect holiday.
Fiona M. July 2016 - Rustic Paradise - 4/5
We spent a magical 12 nights at Orchard Villa, the pictures do not do justice to the magnificent views.
The detailed info pack about the Villa and Skiathos (emailed by Vivienne) was spot on and we concur with all her suggestions of beaches and restaurants. Even for our day trip to Skopelos, where we had no idea where to eat, Vivienne came back to us in moments with a fab suggestion.
We have suggested Vivienne needs to refresh the towels and have plastic cups and plates for kids and I'm sure will take it on board as she is most eager to make sure her guests have a pleasant stay. I have already recommended Orchard Villas to friends who enjoy the rustic life and laid back approach Orchard Villas and Skiathos have to offer.
Debbie R.July 2015 - 5/5
We had such a wonderful stay at Orchard Villa in Skiathos. The villa was well stocked with everything we need and there was a welcome pack of wine and beer and food enough to make a basic meal. The views for the villa were so beautiful and well positioned for town too. Very quiet, and Vivienne had provided a comprehensive guide to everything about the villa and Skiathos which was really helpful. We would definitely come again.
Graham, EssexJuly 2014 - Great Views - 4/5
We stayed for a week at Orchard Villa in July 2014 to experience the island of Skiathos before departing on a week flotilla sailing around the other Sporades islands. The villa was a perfect size for a family of four or more. Our two teenage girls had a room each and spent most days chilled out by the pool. We hired a car and used it for exploring the island including the more remote beaches on the north side. We would recommend a 4X4 as many of the roads on Skiathos are really dirt tracks and our hire car struggled a little with the steep hills and ruts. The views from the villa were amazing and it made a relaxing start to our holiday. The local taverna within walking distance of the villa is superb, but we regularly drove into Skiathos town for the restaurants and bars. Great villa and location with excellent service from Vivienne and her local team.
The villa was ideal for a family group of 2 grandparents. three adults and 2 young girls.The bedrooms were great for the family group and the master en-suite wet-room was always in great demand. The villa was well maintained and the kitchen and utility very well equipped. The views from the terraces were truly superb and the gardens delightful and very safe for the young children. A car is essential because the hill up to the villa is extremely steep. This is definitely a 5 star villa.
Paul NorthumberlandJune 2014 - 4/5
Myself and my wife were looking for a relaxing, peaceful holiday & that is exactly what we got ! we love Skiathos and this was our third visit (first in a private villa). The location is stunning with amazing views. There is lots of room inside and out. Walking to the villa is about 20mins from main road up a steep hill so would recommend car hire, alternatively taxi, ask the cost first and get good deal. Great & friendly service would definitely recommend!
Deb East AngliaAugust 2013 - Place to chill - 4/5
Stayed for a week as a couple having left the children behind. The location is superb with breath taking views over the bay. The villa is very private making it the ideal place for a totally relaxing holiday without having to worry about dressing up for breakfast! The kitchen is very well equipped if you do want to rustle up a meal or at least a Greek salad or two. Would recommend the Olive Thea for a nice meal within walking distance.
Vittorio & Isa MilanAugust 2013 - Wonderful seaview - 4/5
The garden and the panoramic view from the villa (and swimming pool) are terrific beautiful! we received a kind welcome and assistance from the team; it was a pleasure to meet them. The villa is on the hill, andnot too close to the busy and noisy village. It is perfect for a walk or jogging at the sunshine, and close to a delicious family restaurant ('Olive Thea'). Perfect for 8 people even only one room has a double bed. Vivienne gave us a lot of information and suggestions for our time on Skiathos.
Joanna M. July 2013 - Heavenly Views - 4/5
We loved this villa! - really traditional and full of character. The views from the terraces are stunning and totally private. The kitchen is really well equipped and has everything you need to enjoy outdoor eating. The 'Olive Thea' restaurant is wonderful, fantastic service, food and views. Get there in time to watch the sun go down. Easily done as it is only a few minutes walk from the villa. We would certainly recommend Orchard Villa and would love to stay there again.
Vernon JohannesburgJune 2013 -Mediterranean Delight - 5/5
Our family of seven in total had little difficulty in finding Orchard Villa a "home-from-home" and had a holiday of a lifetime. The superb view, refreshing pool and all the amenities house were a delight.This comfortable villa is very well equipped for family meals and outdoor living, and is situated in a lovely olive grove in a quiet and peaceful area well above the main road.
Villa spec list
(specification of Orchard Villa and Grounds)
Preface - please note descriptions and photos are non-contractual, as some items have been replaced over time - and plants often not flowering in high summer. But the view doesn't change !
- Easy villa access
- Easy access, drive to front-door porch - 2 shallow steps only (see 'O-V photos' - many villa ads. leave out steep concrete stairs up !)
- Three steps between split-levels in dining room and courtyard, and gentle path with shallow steps to the middle and pool terraces
- Toaster - Dishes & utensils - Washing machine - Iron+board - outdoor 'umbrella' dryer (all you need in season!)
- Dine - relax
- Split-level salon
- upper dining/living room for 8 (+ high-chair if need)
- lower as fireplace inglenook, easy chairs - sofa
- Open-plan across 'pub'-type bar and bar stools to kitchen
- Most guests prefer meals and drinks outside (warm 'til after 12!) in the courtyard patio (12-place tasteful wood-furniture)
- Traditional Skiathos fireplace inside looks lovely, but sorry not summer use (chimney sparks ...)
- Sofa, easy chairs
- Smoking outside only (wood beams and ceilings inside!)
- Bed and bathrooms
- Master bedroom has king-size bed, en-suite wet room with shower, w-c, and double vanity unit (twin glass 'vasque' wash-basins)
- Guest wing has 3 more (twin) bedrooms, and 2 shower rooms with shower, small vanity unit and w-c, all with bath linen (please BYO beach towels).
- Bedrooms have air-conditioning, bed linen, fitted wardrobes, small dressing table, bedside tables, bedside lamps, hair dryer.
- ... and mosquito nets if need (but easier to keep windows shut and air-con on).
- Good 3-4-5G signal for Wifi hot-spot in villa, and free WiFi in virtually every taverna and beach-bar! (no fixed line or router; just not manageable)
- Plenty of cook-books, maps, guides; DVD; Board games; Hi(-ish) Fi (CDs - even cassettes ... C&W, 60s rock, classics); TV (Greek - sorry, no DVDs, BYO)
- Garden and outside living
- Terraced private olive-grove garden and pool, fabulous views have never failed to stun every first-time guest (see our great 4-5 starreviews!)
- Split-level dining courtyard patio with tasteful wood furniture for up to 12; small 'wheely' barbecue (care - fire risk in summer)
- Fenced and gated pool (7.3 x 4.5 x 1.2m) on its own terrace with attractive slate-top aperitif table and bench, same stunning view
- Private secure parking for 4 cars
- secure from wandering tourists and sheep, with private fenced grounds and drive gates (shared with separately fenced next villa)
Holiday themes for Orchard Villa
- Holiday Themes and suitability for your party
- Seaside, resort, and countryside Relaxation, Sports, and Activities
- Village and harbour exploring -shops, tavernas, cafes, bars, shopping and all services - see "Skiathos Island"
- Hill-country hikes and exploring;
- Villa life and sun - vine-covered courtyard, terraced garden, roof terrace and pool (both secure for youngsters, fenced and gated), all with panoramic views
- Family and group holidays and events (Skiathos weddings v popular! - call for info)
- Greekambience, eats, and drinks(see 'Villa Guest Guide' part 3)
- Affordable 'food-guide' standard tavernas and restaurants (three of the 'top-10' within 12 mins walk of Orchard Villa)
- traditional tavernas and 'zacharaplasteos' (ice cream and cakes)
- Cafés, bars, and night-clubs
- Sports & Activities
- beaching, swimming,snorkelling,SCUBA (booked in village or on Tzanerias beach)
- water sports on all main beaches - water-ski, wind-surf, speedboats, sailing dinghies
- sea and pier fishing
- hill and forest walking (accompanied available)
- cycling (MTB/VTT)
- tennis and social club (in village)
- horse riding
Picturesque Skiathos Village and taverna-lined old port, traffic-free paved streets, and all its shops-services-facilties - are 10 mins drive, and most of the 60-odd mainly sandy beaches within 5-25 mins - except the handful needing a water-taxi from the port!
You can also walk down to the village in about an hour, on the last remaining part of a cobbled mule track after you pass the Kivos Hotel - see 'Villa Guest Guide' Part 1, 'Routes', or the 'blue book' guide on the villa bookshelf (to see these Skiathos mule-tracks as in the old days - actually up to the '60s - take your walking boots for a couple of days on Alonissos).
Full details - click "About Skiathos" and drop-down tabs 'Skiathos Overview', 'Skiathos Photos', and 'Skiathos Facilities'
How to get to Orchard Villa:
Your 'meeter-greeter' will meet you on arrival and lead you to the villa. There are maps and guides on the villa bookshelf; and see the 'Villa Guest Guide - Part 1' which I send you on booking, for detailed directions to the villa by car, taxi, and on foot.
Orchard Villa is in the 'Katsarou' area ('Katsaros' on maps) on a low ridge with a stunning '7-island view' overlooking the main beaches. Nearest to Orchard Villa are 'Vassilias' ('King’s' beach, also now called 'Randa') and 'Achladies' ('Pear-tree' beach, and hotel), both at 5-8 mins drive, or 15-20 mins walk down the hill - but check seriously before committing yourself to having to walk back up in the heat of the day.
All other beaches are within 5-25 mins drive, or by water-taxi services by caïque from Skiathos harbour.
And within 10 mins walk of Orchard Villa are three of the islands top-10 rated (but affordable) restaurants:
Athens-Thess'iki line, hydrofoil to Volos, 1¾ hrs 60 km
Nearest Motorway Junction:
Athens-Thess'iki M-way, hydrofoil to Volos, 1¾ hrs 70 km
- Arrival/departure changeover day: is possible on any day subject to other bookings - please ask. Although: any pro-rata period pricing needed is based on the nominal changeover day as Friday (in the past, the best day for UK-direct flights).
- Prices are 'Seasonal' fromMay to September as: 'Low-'; 'Mid-'; 'High-'; 'Mid-'; 'Low-' 'End-', and 'Low-1'=May low season, 'Low-2'=Oct low-season, etc. For dates overlapping 2 seasons, the price is pro-rated. 'Off-' season pricesmay be possible October to April, please ask; May is usually unavailable, as I am there readying the villa for you!
- Prices are for 7 nights from arrival day after 16:00hrs, to departure by 10:00 hrs on 8th day, and is for occupancy by a maximum of 8 adults/minors taking a villa bed (sorry, no campers!); babes-in-arms free, and cot etc. provided.
For example, a booking for 2021 with arrival Fri 18th Jun / departure Sat 26th June is for 7 nights from Fri June 18th (from 16:00 on) to the night of Fri June 25th, and departure before 10:00 on Sat June 26th
Quoted Currency: British £
Rental rates are for the entire property.
08 Jul 22
02 Sep 22
Mid season 2
02 Sep 22
07 Oct 22
07 Oct 22
28 Oct 22
26 May 23
16 Jun 23
Mid Season 1
16 Jun 23
07 Jul 23
07 Jul 23
08 Sep 23
Mid Season 2
08 Sep 23
06 Oct 23
06 Oct 23
27 Oct 23
- When we have agreed booking terms, I will send you a formal "Offer" of rental including T&Cs and payment details for an agreed deposit. Payment of the deposit into my bank will constitute your acceptance of the offer, and the firm booking contract between us.
- Until next year's flight schedules are released, I will accept firm bookings for dates ± 4 days, with the deposit refundable if reasonable flight dates and prices do not become available (details to be agreed when we discuss your booking enquiry).
- For local tourist certification as an unserviced villa rental (rather than serviced hotel etc. accommodation), the price is considered to be made up of ... i) basic short-lease rental for the unserviced furnished villa, amenities, and grounds ii) costs of supplies* and maintenance* mentioned on the website, which I pay as part of the rental price, but as having been ordered by you. * like: domestic supplies, welcome pack, equipment breakdown, pool service, bed/bath linen laundry, end cleaning, house insurance, etc.
1. The villa rental price contains no surcharge, booking fee, commission, or similar. 2. Prices are for 7 nights over 8 calendar days; e.g. arrive at villa on Friday 10th, last night Thurs 16th, depart Friday 17th. 3. Arrival/departure can be any day subject to other bookings. 4. For dates overlapping 2 seasons, rental is pro-rated. 5. Price offered is for the whole villa, grounds, and facilities; but only for the no. of guests/beds booked (subject to negotiation, and provided it is not sub-letting). 6. Prices do not include any guest's personal costs and expenses, such as travel, food, insurance, and any supplies or services not expressly in the Orchard Villa description on this site or in my offer, and provides no compensation for any accident or loss no matter how caused.
Changeover daysareflexible. Prices are shown as 'Friday to Friday' and for '7 nights', but flights are available most days. So subject to other bookings, any changeover day or no. of nights may be possible - to discuss when we talk, or click Enquire Now
- You canmove in to the villafrom 16:00 p.m., and need to leave before 10:00 a.m. - ask about other timings.
- I update theavailabilitydates as accurately as possible, but willnot confirm a booking enquiry until we have both made sure the villa fully suits your needs, and I have received your first payment for a firm booking (please call or send an "Enquire Now" message for details).
-Occupancy is for a party of up to 8 (adults / children), subject to any reductions I might offer for smaller parties off-season.
- Fill out form on "Enquire Now" tab, I respond within 2 hrs. Please include your tel. no. so we can discuss any special requirements.
Thanks for looking at Orchard Villa ! - and hopefully joining the very many guests and now friends who have enjoyed Orchard Villa since 1990 as in (click⇒) 'Reviews'.
You canuse thisform(or contact me 'Direct'as below) to contact me with your enquiries, or to book (but with NO commitment to book ... ... so you can ask meaboutavailable dates,prices, oranything elseaboutOrchard Villa, or Skiathos,orholidays in Greece.
You don't have to enter dates or party numbers, but please do if you want me to send abooking offerand T&Cs (and for close dates if those you ask for are not free). Or if yourdates are flexible, or you just want an idea ofprices over a period, just let me know in the "Your Message" box in the form.
We can then agree your booking, which you confirm and I accept by your making a first payment (of two) as explained in the T&Cs ... ... with independant payment security guarantee if you wish.
Hoping to welcome you to Orchard Villa !
Kevin (James) Direct: see my contact info at right. If you're diverted to French voice message, please try again in a minute or two or call +33 479 56 76 27 for English